
Well my daddy made it safely back home Thursday evening. I was missing him lots and was happy to find him there when I woke up from my nap. While he was gone mommy and I made some great progress on my potty training. We had started a few months back, but I lost interest earlier this summer. But mommy inspired me and I have a renewed passion. Throughout this past week I have been averaging one or less accidents a day!!! Today I even went to the potty completely by myself. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me.
Also today (Saturday) mommy and I went to the pool in our town to swim again. It was lots of fun, even with the frog in the pool. Mommy rescued the frog so it hopefully wouldn’t die from all the chlorine in the pool. As an interesting side note, many of the people here are scared of frogs. They often believe that if you touch them you will get sick and die. They also are scared of worms and some types of lizards, but scorpions and snakes don’t bother them as much.

No comments:
Post a Comment